Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
the bruise
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do people do it here? i see tons of built jeeps driving around, where are they going? and no clubs either, except for 2 jeep clubs. all the other links to kansas off road clubs no worky ( i have been searching for a few weeks) a couple of us should start a small club for any and all off road vehicles. i f***ing hate jeep clubs, they always seem so snobby, just the fact that they have an off road club for "jeeps only" seems super prickish.

sorry a bit bored, just wanted to rant a bit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
KC wheeling

I'm interested , I'd like to go wheeling and I'd be into being in a club that wheels not poses anyone else interested ? I've got broncos , jeeps and a 6X6 5 ton military truck ! Mark

·
the bruise
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didn't find that one, in my quests, however, my search parameters generally included the words kansas city off road. but that club is nearly 3 hours away. maybe we could still have a local KC region off road club linked to that site somehow?

·
Banned
44 Posts
didn't find that one, in my quests, however, my search parameters generally included the words kansas city off road. but that club is nearly 3 hours away. maybe we could still have a local KC region off road club linked to that site somehow?
it covers all of Kansas, they just say they are based out of Randolpoh. There are members from all over the state.

·
the bruise
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
those look like 2 really good clubs. i really searched for about 2 weeks and found nothing. i will register for those clubs. thanks

·
Registered
302 Posts
me and my friend went to KC,MO to pick up a VW near there....every 3 minutes a damn jacked up loaded jeep would drive by, and they were all better than the rigs we have in our town

·
the bruise
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nate could get the t shirts, i mean, thats all you need for a club right?:thumbup

oh and a bar we meet at...

·
Registered
149 Posts
did someone say bar? :beer we should all get together and meet up sometime in the near future whether its on the trail or drinking down a few:beer. I'd be down for forming a new club, group or whatever you want to call it. The guys I wheel with now are always up for new people to run with.

·
the bruise
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah a "group" sounds like a little less work for all involved, vs a "club". has anyone ever tried this before? either way i am down for a meet up at a bar or someones garage/bar, for some wrenchen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts