Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 697 Posts

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please let there be some Kansas members on this board besides myself. i am onto a few places near topeka to wheel, still trying to track them down and see if the people there Tread Lightly or if its some guys mudding in a ditch. i will get as many people to join as possible. i am going to make a card thats got a few of the clubs i am in on it and pass it around to other bronco owners. i will post a copy so if anyone wants to take it and alter it for thier area feel free. do we have a logo for this site? later, AXE

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys, glad to see you all too. i am on aol, my email is below my posts i think. if not, its [email protected] and i am on it daily. corey i have 2 spare 9" that i will let go for $100 each. i have a solid D44 if your up to it. also a set of 15x10 rims that were on the truck. i got a guy interested, but havent heard from him yet. i am trying to get the 460 running right. well i am always glad to share anything i know, but its all about 78-9s. i have alot of links for stuff if your looking i have searched for alot of stuff. later all, AXE

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anymore kansans join up recently??

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm about 3 1/2 hrs. from Kansas City in Missouri. Not real close but closer than most. Topeka is alittle to far to travel to play for now. My tow rig is a 1/2 ton 97' Ford, I sucks on gas mileage when I'm towing. I might venture that far for a weekend event, not just a one dayer.

·
Registered
259 Posts
New

Just joined yesterday. Live in the KC area. You are a member of the Kansas Krawlers, right? I have been checking out that site also, helpful people there.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet. last guy that had a bronco that i know about moved away.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Jimluw said:
Hey Axe, I'm in Wichita. Contact me anytime. Nice to see another Kansan. Oh yeah, I drive a '79. E-mail is [email protected]. I check it almost every day. See ya!

Wichita in Da House!

A buddy and I have been talking about trying to do a Bronco Roundup in Wichita...maybe just meet in Old Town for some beers and scare the bejeezus out of some ricers? :beer :rockon

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey just so you guys know, the krawlers & some guys from out of town are going to Randolph ORV park over by Manhattan on the 28th of febuary to wheel. dont know if i will make it, but it should be fun. i cant use my 4x4 with the axle ratios i have now (3.5x/4.10) but i hope to get my D60 in by then if money & weather permit. look on the krawlers site http://www.kansaskrawlers.com/ i think its in the general forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
well i feel stupid after registering becasue i didnt realize this is a bronco site. but axe my chevy will be done hopefully before too long and after seeing your pic i think you actually only live like 6 blocks away drop me a line sometime go get dirty with ya when its done.

[email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey everyone, just thought i would make my presence known in KS. Im about 3hrs from wichita and have a brother that lives there so if there is any type of gtg on a weekend holla a little in advance.

1 - 20 of 697 Posts