1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
you broke that truck good! Cool pics and vids. I already liked that truck as it is.... but the beadlocks top it off... Those are killer!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you broke that truck good! Cool pics and vids. I already liked that truck as it is.... but the beadlocks top it off... Those are killer!
Thanks! Try is gonna be getting improved even more this week! Going to pick up an 8.8" tomorrow with 4.10s and a detroit. Should be a big improvement over me wheelin' open front and rear with 3.55s

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Great pics! Is your truck your dd? That carnage sucks even worse if that's the case.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pictures man!! Those bead locks look really good....

How'd you get it home after you fawked up the steering? just trailer it or did you have to fix it to drive it home?
I towed it out there, so getting it home was easy. Just loaded it back up on the trailer.

Awesome pictures. Looks like a fun time. I really like the look of your truck.
Thanks!

Just picked up a new toy for my truck yesterday that should make wheelin' better. Full carrier detroit already set up in an axle! :rockon Just gotta swap my brakes over to the axle, and install that sucker.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Did anyone bring up the big green bronco?? Those guys out there were getting a kick outta my truck on the rocks..I wheeled with several of the trail head guys out there!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did anyone bring up the big green bronco?? Those guys out there were getting a kick outta my truck on the rocks..I wheeled with several of the trail head guys out there!
Only saw 1 fullsize bronco out there, and he was wheelin' with me. Definitely wasn't green.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So did you buy or make those beadlocks? i am really diggin' those.
They're custom cut weld-on beadlocks from Creative Engineering Offroad. I sketched something up really quick in MSPaint, and he made it look good, and CNC'd them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
man that diesel was pretty legit for havin open diffs.....but where's the broncos?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
man that diesel was pretty legit for havin open diffs.....but where's the broncos?
That diesel Jeep has selectable lockers. I made the same climb in my truck with open diffs, so he decided he wanted to try it open as well.

And there was only 1 fullsize bronco out there. He only wheeled with us for a bit, then he cracked his gas tank.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts