Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warn Enforcer Winch Bumper

All black, great condition, includes winch mounting plate and PIAA driving lights. Located in Kent, 98030. $495+ shipping / obo.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
damn if i was closer

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KB 6 psi Supercharger Kit for 5.8. Was on my 96 Bronco. Includes the Boost-a-pump, Crane adjustable boost retard module, Custom ground Crower blower roller cam and Auto Meter boost gauge. Kit is complete minus the FMU ($120 from KB - mine was tuned with larger injectors) Located in Kent, 98030. Shipping weight is approximately 85 lbs. $1700 obo.

·
Registered
694 Posts
GKR said:
KB 6 psi Supercharger Kit for 5.8. Was on my 96 Bronco. Includes the Boost-a-pump, Crane adjustable boost retard module, Custom ground Crower blower roller cam and Auto Meter boost gauge. Kit is complete minus the FMU ($120 from KB - mine was tuned with larger injectors) Located in Kent, 98030. Shipping weight is approximately 85 lbs. $1700 obo.
1st PM sent

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well, I know you were looking to get more but I will put an honest offer of $1200 total shipped on the table in front of you right now. Thats all I can afford. I could Paypal before the weekend is up if accepted. I will have to come up with a stock intake manifold again (currently E'brock), and completely re-work my MAF meter/filter setup, but ofcourse thats my problem. Trying to work with the situation as best as I can is what it amounts to............:banghead

·
Registered
694 Posts
Oh, and again.........I don't need the cam so that would knock the shipping weight / cost down and be something you could still sell to recoup more :popc1: .

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I happen to be in the market for an E-brock intake.....and have the stock lower that the blower was on. Would you be interested if we threw these into the mix and lower the cash outlay?
I am heading out the door but will try and log on at a friends house to reply.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well, that would or could have serious possibilities. My only problem there is .....and I don't know if you remember, but I'm suppose to be saving and am saving for a second car. Currently useing the Bronco as my sole source of transpo and its making things difficult to say the least to get anything major done on it. This last year has been the first time I've only had one vehicle in a long long long time and it sucks.

So, while the E'brock intake would be coming on the market, at the same time I don't exactlly plan on immediatley taking it off as I am still saving for a second set of wheels. Could take me another couple / few months before I have another ride. So,..............damn..........timing again rears its ugly head.

If only I had a second car right now, that would change things immensely.

On a side note, just thinking outloud I'm going to have to port the bejeesus out of a stock lower since I've got heads that are much bigger than stock. The side benie is my heads will allow my lill 357 to pick up big time power with even low boost numbers.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey, also on that same note and just to be up front and honest with ya, my E'brock lower has been gasket matched to number 1250 felpros so unless your running aftermarket heads you'd be doing a little epoxy work to bring them back down size wise.

Note: The E'brock EFI lowers need gasket / port matching to really match the lower to the upper despite their CNC matched claims, and also.........the lowers have ports that are really at the felpro 1250 size or really really close and then they just neck the runners down casting wise in the last inch or so to the size of stock heads. Allowing for a wide range of applications from stock to again, aftermarket heads. Just thought I'd throw that out there for ya. Only took me a few minutes as a result to open them up to the 1250 size.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Well, I probably won't have my short block till the end of June so maybe it will work and maybe it won't. I'm running Canfield heads so it might be ok. fyi, posting on friends computer, this is GKR

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.