Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Keeping Broncos alive in NC

671 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Comander1990 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, been lurking aroud and reading posts for a while and thought I’d introduce myself. Always loved Broncos. At 18 in 1995, I traded my first vehicle (1986 F250) for an 86 Bronco. I did everything in that machine 😉. Being in Illinois it eventually rusted apart till it was so bad you had to have one person lift the body while the other person pumped gas so the hose wouldn’t kink from the body dropping through the mounts. It found its way to the scrap yard around 2002. A few weeks ago I scored a great deal on a 1990 Eddie Bauer, that looks like it spent its life in NC (not much rust), but has been well used and abused. I plan on using it as a project to teach my 16 year old how to fix things so you might see me asking some questions if I can’t find the answers in a search of the site. Looking forward to seeing how much we can fix this old horse up!

#3 ·
So, are you in NC, or did the bronco come from NC?
Does look nice, either way.

#6 ·
Yo Comander1990,
Welcome to our Big Bronco DIY FAMILY and thanks for including your 90s Signature!
Here are the 1990 Bronco Pre-Delivery Shop & Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manuals (EVTM), Partial by member Kingfish999 in Google Drive @ 1990 Ford Truck service manuals - Google Drive
&
1990 Ford Truck Emissions Manual.pdf by Ford via member 90.CaliBronco in Google Drive @ 1990 Ford Truck Emissions Manual.pdf
Suggest you download both for faster scrolling and to use the table of contents index.

1990 Ford Bronco Brochure by Ford via Dezo's Garage @ https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1990-Ford-Bronco.pdf

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf found by BroncMom!

For any Bronco issues or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories that requires 50 non-padded posts to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members.
save.

Our site's FAQs includes for example,
How to Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts
How To Search The Site
What is the Difference Between the Showcase and Gallery?
and more tips!

➡See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... includes such as, "Tailgate Window repair & troublehooting".

Try to find time to participate and vote in our Full-Size of the Month Contest & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Prizes are awarded to winners; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted; and a years worth of premium FSB membership.
ENJOY!
Al

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.