Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bush Fails To Prevent East Coast Blizzard !

As President Bush and his staff cowered in the White House, the snow continued to pile up on the many poor and African American victims who could not afford to get out of town or to safety to the sunny warmth in Florida. Crucial supplies of blankets, hot cocoa, popcorn and dark rum,alcoholic beverages,

BBQ ribs - so essential to surviving the stress of any major snowstorm - lay in stores undelivered.

"Where is the government? I need my sidewalk shoveled so I can get out to buy my damn lottery tickets!" said one D.C. resident from his living room.
"Why are we wasting money in Iraq & New Orleans when we could be spending it here?"
Progressives blasted the President for his inaction. "We find the timing terribly suspicious - just as the Domestic Spying hearings kick into high gear, what happens? A major northeast Blizzard. Why now? And WHAT is the deep,dark connection ?Just WHAT are they trying to cover with a major N.E. blizzard?"

Hearings into the Blizzards' effect are almost a certainty.
Howard Dean has suggested he will call for an investigation once his new medications kick in and John Kerry took a break from the sporting activities of the glamorous super-rich in some exotic locale (random choice: Ice Sailing in Finland) to call for new legislation outlawing snowstorms.

"The Republican Congress has dropped the ball once again. I have always been a staunch supporter of anti-snow legislation, except for certain locations."

(1) Zero Gravity
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly
discovered that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity.
To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion
developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside-down, on almost
any surface
including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over
300 C.
The Russians used a pencil. Your taxes are due again--enjoy
paying them.

(2) Our Constitution
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why
don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really
smart
guys, it's worked for over 200 years and heck , we're not using it
anymore."

(3) Ten Commandments
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a
Courthouse is that you cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou
Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full
of lawyers,
judges and politicians! It creates a hostile work environment.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Good stuff, but I still dont understand what's wrong with snow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts