Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Knee Surgery Aftermath!

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  WOOD 
#1 ·
Here's a pic of my newest scar from the latest surgery.The scar is healing very well but the Dr. told me today I'm stuck in the brace for another 4 weeks atleast..:banghead Thanks for all the get well wishes also Guy's it mean's alot to me!! :beer

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
yeah the brace thing sucks. just make sure you reahab that biatch. i took my brace off at the hospital and when i was on my way out i fell down stairs and had to do the whole process over again

#5 ·
Coooool. :cool: :thumbup Send me some of your meds. ;)

When I had my medial and lateral menisci repaired and my bursa trimmed back in October 2006, it was done through arthroscopy. All I got was a working knee and a couple of 1cm-long scabs. At least you got a cool scab out of the deal!

#6 ·
GL WOOD! Keep @ the PT and work it out after to keep the tendon, ligs, etc. flexible; My first 3 knee jobs were in NAVAL hospitals and last 2 were in 2 local places.. all were ok exc for some lazy folks at the last local hospital

#13 ·
Mmmm - nice little scar you got going there!

Had my knee scoped many years back - rehab's a real pain (pun intended).
Take it easy on that thing 'mkay ... if you overwork it, on good meds, you won't know you've hurt it 'til long after the fact.

That said - take your time pulling those parts for me ... I'm in no hurry, the Bronc's fine without them & I don't want anyone's permanent disability on my conscience!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.