Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D44 Knuckles
$40 OBO plus shipping
D44 TTB knuckles, just pulled off my TTB and pressed the ball joints out. If you want I can ream them for knuckle under, and I can press in fresh ball joints if you want to pay for them. Much easier than doing it yourself, so buy these!

Location Charlotte, NC
ZIP CODE 28227
Will you Ship? Yes
Method of shipment USPS, Fed-Ex ground, UPS
Payment method Paypal, cash

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
SO these as they are now are stock? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, as of right now they're stock, and if you want them that way I'd be happy to sell them to you that way. If you would rather have them reamed for a knuckle under I'd be happy to do that for you since I have them reamer and most people don't. Same with pressing in fresh ball joints if needed; I've got a hydraulic press and most people have to beg/borrow/rent a ball joint press. In fact it turns out that I have two sets of knuckles if anyone needs them.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
which would put the steering on top of the knuckles? What else would I need?

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
which would put the steering on top of the knuckles? What else would I need?
That's it, it just moves the steering up to the top of the knuckle, no other parts required. It's a good mod because it moves your steering up a bit higher. Just do a quick search for it and you'll find a bunch of threads discussing the subject.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Well lets see here. How much would you want for it reamed and new ball joints?

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well lets see here. How much would you want for it reamed and new ball joints?
Reaming I'll do for free. Installation of the ball joints is free. The price of the ball joints depends on how nice a ball joint you want. Some people like the super cheap stuff, others like top of the line stuff like Moog. Some people buy greasable ones, some people don't, so the cost of the u-joints is up to you. Search online at AutoZone, Advance Auto, or NAPA and let me know which joints you want, then I can give you a price. That, or you could buy them from some place like Rock Auto and have them shipped to me, then I would install them and ship you the knuckles.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
what the heck is a knuckle under? is that like a tie rod flip

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts