Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the autoshow today.. Wasnt as good as some other years.. I was hoping to see that new mustang concept car.. Saw some cool stuff. A couple of previews..

The HT3 or whatever they are calling it.. its uglier in person. the tires are hillarious.. my buddy took a closeup shot of them.. ill try to get it from him later..

One of the coolest cars there.. I got a woody just looking at it.. more pics in the album. (link at the bottom of thread)

this thing was setup really nice.. i wanted everything below the frame..

the cadillac gave me a woody.. this one popped it.. awesome Ford..
more pics in the link at the end.

couldnt help it..

i want this..

more pics here: http://www.bronkzilla.com/images/AutoShow04/

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i think its one of the new tera housings with the cover rotated upwards for better clearance and to keep you from peeling the cover, at least thats what it looks like to me

and just for the record i would drive that liberty even with the body on, it looks decent

wes

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Was that a v-10 in the caddy?? I think the liberty's are ugly, so I agree with you Zilla...frame down! I aslo gotta agree the van rocks! :rockon 250 or 350??? I saw the GT-40 car in OKC..it's cool! :thumbup

·
Registered
748 Posts
WES said:
and just for the record i would drive that liberty even with the body on, it looks decent

wes
Wow, I will sleep better knowing this...like I give a flying ****. :banghead

Great Pics Raf... :beer :thumbup

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
yes, sorta. Quigley does the 4x4 conversion for a company named sportsmobile out of texas and fresno (somewhere else too).

Raf, that is the type of van i was talking about on wt. Sweet machine huh? Wouold make a great tow rig.

·
Registered
49 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Didn't you count the header pipes? :twak

That's the Cadillac Sixteen.
...1000 hp
...1000 lb-ft :rockon

The 13.6L/828cid V16 engine is based on the small-block V8 design but uses its own block. It is an OHV (2-valves per cylinder) design featuring Displacement on Demand (allowing cylinders to be cut-off for better fuel economy). The full engine weighs 685lbs, which is 84lbs less than GM's largest current production gas V8 (the Vortec 8100 truck engine).

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Configuration: 13.6l V-16
Installation: longitudinal RWD
Displacement: 13,600cc
Valvetrain: OHV 2 valves-per-cylinder
Bore x Stroke: 105 mm x 98 mm
Horsepower: 1000 (746 kW) @ 6000 rpm
Torque: 1000 lb-ft (1356 Nm) @ 4300 rpm
Compression ratio: 10.6:1
Firing order: 1-12-8-11-7-14-5-16-4-15-3-10-6-9-2-13
Fuel system: sequential multi-point fuel injection
Recommended fuel: unleaded regular

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,643 Posts
plug ugly said:
yes, sorta. Quigley does the 4x4 conversion for a company named sportsmobile out of texas and fresno (somewhere else too).
those are pretty sweet. Theres one in my area with what appears to be a Dana60 front :rockon
Oh, and they have dealers just everywhere. Just check their site: Quigley 4x4

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
since my wife is out of town till tommorow I can say I'm quite partial to this one :rockon ...

·
user title
2,211 Posts
:stupid
What's the HP and Torque for that model? Any options available?

**and about the cars...I hate to say it, that Hummer THING is kinda neat looking, but I am sure it won't perform for sh!t. However, I am still a fan of H1s.

:brownbag
Bill

1 - 19 of 19 Posts