Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Been there twice, its in Hammond....a hell of an event, lots of swag, lots of trucks, and truck people...used to ride with SELA4x4 when they were active, I think they fell off the map.....

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been there twice, its in Hammond....a hell of an event, lots of swag, lots of trucks, and truck people...used to ride with SELA4x4 when they were active, I think they fell off the map.....
you must be the guy in the white bronco with the roof rack, bumper, and huge ghost rider sticker:thumbup

·
Registered
4,993 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I may actually try to do this one....

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i want to make it, at least to get on the track
need to rebuild my front supension though, it's terribly worn, but i figure i'll toss a pair of lift springs and a 1" block on it while i'm going through the suspension
i'll prolly join la 4x4 too

·
Registered
219 Posts
April 4th – Icebreaker

Mikes Dawg House
45654 University Park Avenue, Suite 7
Hammond, LA 70401

The Ice Breaker will be held at Mike’s Dawg House for a Meet & Greet Car Show. Good food, music and off-road fellowship are the order of the day. Everyone is asked to come and go between 6:00-10:00pm. Afterwards, everyone is encouraged to enjoy some of the down town Hammond Nightlife.

Saturday, April 5th - The Expo

Community Motors
500 Westin Oak Dr.
Hammond, LA 70403

The 4th Annual Louisiana Off-Roaders’ Expo main events will be held at Community Motors. These events will include the exposition of the various vendors who will have their products and services on showcase for all off-roaders to enjoy. Participants will have the opportunity to interface with dealers and distributors of off-road products.

For our youngest participants we will be hosting the Kiddie Jeep Jamboree. The children will have a special course set up for their electric vehicles “aka: Power Wheels®”

These events will run from 10am until 5pm on Saturday. Bring your kids and their electric vehicles (maybe a spare battery) for a day of fun at the Off-Roader’s Expo.

Another fun event will be the R/C Super Crawl starting at 12:30p.m. Searchers 4wd Supply and Outfitters, LLC is sponsoring this event. This event is open to all 4x4 r/c vehicles. Be sure to bring your chargers and extra batteries. (outlets provided).

Beginning at 10am at the Command Post tent, drivers will register for the test track, r/c crawl, and Kiddie Jamboree. The Command Post will be selling meal tickets for lunch, attempt cards for the 101 Course, sponsored by NOLA Metal Buildings, LLC, Official Expo T-shirts, and expo decals. Information about the day’s events will be available at the Command Post. They will also have registration forms for Sundays trail riding events. All forms and money will be collected on Sunday for the trail rides.

The test track will be available for registered participants only. Participants must sign a waiver, show proof of insurance, and register at the command tent for unlimited turns on the course. Lunches will be available at noon. Meal tickets are to be purchased from the Command Post only. Drinks and bottle water will be available for $1.00 at the lunch table.

After the festivities of the day wrap up there will be a night trail ride at the Big Easly property which is sponsored by Henderson Chrysler/Jeep in Baton Rouge. Thanks to LA 4x4 for making this ride happen. There will be a line formed on the street in front of Community Motors and will convoy from there to the property, which is approximately 30 minutes from Hammond.

Sunday, April 6th – Trail Rides

Sunday’s events will consist of two trail rides. Everyone should meet and form two lines in the street in front of Community Motors no later than 7:45am. One line will convoy to Cole’s Creek sponsored by NOLA Metal Buildings, LLC and the other line will convoy to Paradise. After the morning rides we will take a lunch break. After lunch, participants will have the option of going to the other property or staying at the one they rode in the morning for the afternoon runs. Both of the properties that are being ridden on Sunday are also sponsored by Henderson Chrysler/Jeep. All Expo events shall wrap up around 5pm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts