Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to bleed out my brakes this weekend, anyone want to come lend a hand, I'll return the favor helping you with something. I have lots of tools, and am flexible on time frame.

got the axles on now, but rain kept me from getting the new radius arm mount installed on the passenger side, and axle shafts put in.

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
No dice for me either man sorry! My dad injured his back yesterday pretty bad so i'm going to my parents house to help with my brother. He's got CP and in a wheelchair. Looks like your gonna have to get the old lady to pump the brakes for ya!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, I actually use a vacuum bleeder for most of it, I just have to have her sit on a ladder or something and keep the master cyl. full.

Thanks guys I know how life happens.

ken

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well its back on the ground

still have to bleed brakes, figure out shocks, and my U-joint yoke difference issue so I can use 4wd again.

what do you guys think?

looks a little low in the rear, may need to add the 2" blocks I've got hmmm

·
My Bronco Isn't My Only
1,014 Posts
Still need help? My days off are Thursday and Friday, I could help out on Friday :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thursday or friday maybe, I moved it under its own power yesterday, gravity bled the brakes out, so they are ok, but not street worthy yet.

I'll let you guys know, today my plans are to bleed the brakes the rest of the way with a vacuum pump, install front driveshaft, and maybe get the exhaust welded up, after I cut some of it off because it hit the springs.

·
My Bronco Isn't My Only
1,014 Posts
thursday or friday maybe, I moved it under its own power yesterday, gravity bled the brakes out, so they are ok, but not street worthy yet.

I'll let you guys know, today my plans are to bleed the brakes the rest of the way with a vacuum pump, install front driveshaft, and maybe get the exhaust welded up, after I cut some of it off because it hit the springs.
Alright, let me know. I'll PM you my number.

·
My Bronco Isn't My Only
1,014 Posts
so when we gonna go wheeling now? got this thing looking ready to play now.

and my ARB/HID switch panel

We can go play next week if you're back! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she did great on the trip, only a few little issues here and there, the worst was related to my carb flooding out at steep angles.

Up next, need to clearance the beam on the passneger side, rubs the axle
reinstall all my AC lines with new orifice and o-rings
swap roll cage in, but that will be after it cools down again.

Worked on cutting the cage out yesterday, but ran out of cutoff wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts