Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still thinking of rolling on some black Durabak on my rig, but I've been having some other thoughts.

I've always liked the way CasterTroy fixed his rust problem. I think ghost flames are the shit, but flamed paint jobs(to me) are always bordering between f*ckin stupid, and pretty damn sweet.

I was thinking of kinda copying CasterTroy's idea, and combining it with Broncogurl351's '95.

I wouldnt want them to go all the way down the side. I would want the longest of the flame tips, to maybe go to the mid door.

So it would be

This:

Combined with this:

But it would be ghost flames, with black Durabak, kinda like this:

I'm kinda sick of polls, so just let me know your opinion.

I'm on the fence on this one.

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Deffinatly do it. In black its going to look sweet and since its not blatant flames it wont be ghey. I agree go to the door and cover the whole front end. Do it just like broncogurl's but with bedliner. Your truck looks too plain like it is now. Looks like its still in primer.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Hmmm do the 92-96 front clip swap first then get back to me

·
ASM
2,174 Posts
Marauder said:
Deffinatly do it. In black its going to look sweet and since its not blatant flames it wont be ghey. I agree go to the door and cover the whole front end. Do it just like broncogurl's but with bedliner. Your truck looks too plain like it is now. Looks like its still in primer.
:stupid
What he said

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
<cough> ghost flame it <cough>

I always dug Caster Troy's dealio.

My Bike has ghost flames, thinking about doing it to the bronc when i finally do get it painted in 2020, if combustion engine vehicles aren't illegal.

·
Registered
507 Posts
it looks sweet as is now, but would look sweet with some more color. flames would looks pretty sweet on your bronco. :thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
do it
it will look awesome

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Lately all I see around here are Scions and minivans with flames on them. You would be with the in crowd. :toothless

Oh, I know! How about airbrushed charcoal embers along the running boards. Burnt Bronco. Kinda like Pepe's old ride. :toothless

OK, I like the white on white but I'm not sure how gloss black on flat black would look.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
i think you should do some ghaost tulips....lol

go for it man that would look kewl

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
I'm gonna go with Todd and say that a 92-96 front clip swap would have been good. Otherwise, sounds good.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Giv'er, if done well it will definitely look good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.