Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
If nothings going on I'll try to make it. Sounds like fun haven't been out there in a while. I've been planning a trip but haven't been able to make it. How long are you planning on staying?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Id like to go, but work wont let me I bet. Is there any fees or anything? Ive never been out there.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I can't make it, but i'd love to see some pictures. There's a local group that is talking about going there later this summer. :thumbup

·
Registered
161 Posts
I can't make it, but this place is awesome for trail riding. I was there last year with a Jeep club and man it is great. I'd love it go back up there, but FL to KY is a long way to go.
Have fun!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks like I'm in. I've talked to a few of my friends and they might also tag along. Should make for a fun day. Look forward to seeing and meeting everyone. Oh and I just checked the web site it's $15 for a 1-3 day pass. For those who want to know.

·
Gear Driven!!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nemesis said:
Good luck bud. I wish I could make it. I was looking forward to going, but the insureance company says we fell behind a month on our payments.:banghead So we are scrambeling to get caught up. Just remember to take a ton of pics so I can see what I am going to have missed.

NEMESIS
I'll have plenty of pics!!You should see Tony's Wagoneer since we put the lift on it and the 35" Bogger's..Looks killer!:rockon

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey Wood what time are you going to be there? I only live about 45 min from there so I just want to try to work it out to where we can meet at about the same time.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Damn, I didnt realize it was like 2.5 hrs from here..Im going to have to keep er heer at home since gas is so high and she likes gas ALOT.

·
Registered
95 Posts
WOOD said:
We can just meet there at Turkey Bay!:thumbup
Sounds good. I don't think you'll have a problem finding me. (just look for the white bus on 35" swampers):thumbup

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I'll send you the fuel bill ok Wood? Unless you come down here and pick her up on a trailer and bring her back when Im done.

Jeff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts