Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever used software on a laptop to monitor the air/fuel ratio while driving?

G

·
I will sometime this first quarter of 04. I bought a TwEECer and will upgrade to the "RT" model soon. RT = real time data logging for air fuel, timing, etc. The unit allows you to tune in addition to datalogging. I plan on posting when I do it. Info here: http://www.tweecer.com/compare.htm

The above has Links to the support sites and post on datalogging and tunes. It could be a great addition to your bronco! Other units are more user friendly until you see how deep they get into your pockets. Ford has a new product that is very user friendly for thousands of dollars! There are wide band O2 sensors and units just to measure air fuel but they don't allow you to tune.

I'm dreaming of a 392 stroker! I can tune for it with my TwEECer! :rockon

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I only need one for the monitoring. I'm carbed so I've got no computer to tune. Just a need to see how well it's tuned after I tweek the carb stuff. :-D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Aikidoka said:
Well I only need one for the monitoring. I'm carbed so I've got no computer to tune. Just a need to see how well it's tuned after I tweek the carb stuff. :-D
I think it was Summit (a search for "air fuel" on their site will give you plenty of options) that has a reasonably priced (200-250) O2 sensor that mounts on the dash. Other wise you will need a sensor, an interface to interpret the signal, cables to connect the interface to the computer and software to interpret the signal from the interface.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts