Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the large deluxe version with the front secured radio compartment, the center lockable console, integrated front cup holders and has rear facing cup holders. Color is probably Spice from the choices. In excellent condition and I have keys. My Bronco has been sitting for 5 years and I'm parting it out.
New ones are expensive. $225 Located in Lenexa, KS (SW 'burb of KC). Shipping is not included.

Only pic of it now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much for the seats????
what about thr cage
The seats and cage will stay with the bulk of the Bronco. I am wanting to sell off the front ARB bumper and custom rear bumper as these can easily be taken off.
The bulk is for sale as whole and was listed here for $800. The custom cage was $1000, yr old radiator, 3 month old 3G alternator, ps/trans coolers were added, etc. Since the cage is tied to the rock skids and rear frame, I kept the rock skids as part of the bulk. A custom gas tank skid is also part of the bulk. It was a great running truck and everything worked well. I need to get rid of it all at a loss because it is a bulk and will require some handling to manuever it or part it out. Check out the info on as I listed it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm heading to Moab Sept 5/6. I'll be heading down 70 from KC through Denver through CO into UT to 182 (Exit 6 Cisco, UT) down to Moab. I'll be there through the 13th wheeling all week.
The console I can carry along that route. Anyone interested?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.