1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Light bar with 4 rectangular lights currentyl on a 79 Bronco 100.00
400 engine block been thru shop comes with rods 50.00
steering shaft of 79 150 truck drove with no play 75.00
Also have set of warn hubs. The only prob with these is the red is now a pink color. They are in great shape. 25.00

I will have these parts for one week. If no response, then I will put them on e
ebay except for the block and rods, those will go to the recycler. :thumbup also for sale is the winch and bumper as a set please I do not want to separtate. 700.00 shipped. regular ground

·
Registered
132 Posts
Will thelight bar work on an 82?

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
light bar

Euclid said:
Will thelight bar work on an 82?
It mounts to the roof, not the rails so it should work just fine. You will have to drill holes in the roof. Two per side.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'll take those hubs if you still got them. Shoot me an email or pm to arrange the details

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
light bar

here is the best pic I have of it. If you need a better pic, let me know what angle you would like.
the red strobe stays with me. the front bumper and ramsey rep8000 are for sale too. 700.00

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
check out the winch and bumper for sale.

·
Registered
40 Posts
400 block

On the 351 Cleveland forum the famous ford engine builder Jon Kasse is looking for 400 blocks to use for the upcoming engine masters challange. I think he's in Ga. some where so you might see if you can get the block to him before tossing it in the scrap. More on this at www.351cleveland.com .

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that link did not work. i would be more than happy to donate it for a good cause.

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My kodak software is acting up so pics will be hard for a couple of days untill I figure it out. The strobe now goes with. I have no use for it, it is a wheelin, top of line strobe. If you want it add 50.00 to price.

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man, you pulled this out of the lost posts. sorry, all the parts have sold. it was nice to see the pick of the old bronco though. makes me want to go out and get another one right now.

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TCRIMSONK said:
how can you live without a bronco?
i am in therapy. my shrink said to visit here and participate as much as possible to make me feel like I own one.

·
Registered
924 Posts
2fordtrucks said:
here is the best pic I have of it. If you need a better pic, let me know what angle you would like.
the red strobe stays with me. the front bumper and ramsey rep8000 are for sale too. 700.00

wow that looks like the same bar i have thats not on my rig yet :brownbag

1 - 20 of 21 Posts