Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BeastfaB
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out there to play around a little. Come on out if you are bored. Channel 4 on the CB. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Dang Dude, I was just thinking about getting out and about. I worked last night so didn't get this till too late. How did it go? Little bit of water/mud I bet.

·
BeastfaB
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry we missed you Greg. I didn't plan on doing anything but I just got the itch to go at about 8 am. I called Jason and woke him up and he decided to go with in my rig. His is STILL down with the carb issue. :banghead

The trails were pretty wet and some were quite a bit different because of alot of washouts. Mud lake was nice and deep and there were a ton of people there in the afternoon. I'll have a few pics to upload as soon as Jason gets home and e-mails them to me.

Call me anytime you want to head out somewhere. I'm always down as long as my truck isn't. :thumbup

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Nice bumper

·
Registered
832 Posts
nice pics. where is this at? im new to washington/spokane and still trying to learn the area

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I want a bigger truck so I can play too:cry

·
Registered
461 Posts
I want a bigger truck so I can play too:cry
You don't need a big truck to go there. If you can't get through certain trails, there's usually away around it. My buddy has taken his pretty much stock blazer there with no worries and I've seen stock Cherokees and such playing out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts