Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a little late since I have been a member for a few months now, but here it is. I am in central Oklahoma. I have a 78 bronco 400m, c6 trans, np205, 9inch rear, dana 44 front, 4.56 gears, spool in the rear, welded front, 4" lift, 2" body lift, 35" tsl-sx swampers, warn hs9500 winch, custom built front winch mount, custom built rock skids and spare tire carrier. Saginaw steering upgrade with cooler just finished. 14 bolt rear with 8 lug front conversion and 38'' tires coming soon. Dana 60 front as soon as the $$$ allows and I find one!

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
DUDE :twak all that and no pics :shrug ... for shame :confused:

hahaha, Welcome Aboard! :thumbup can't wait to see it man :beer

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post pictures as soon as I get them developed. I bought a disposable digital camera to take some pics, so if they turn out allright I will post them.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hey better late than never. :toothless

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
broncofreak2000 said:
I will post pictures as soon as I get them developed. I bought a disposable digital camera to take some pics, so if they turn out allright I will post them.
yet to see a disposable digital...Hmmm

K

·
0 Posts
broncofreak2000 said:
:twak

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
You have 30 days to post those pics of that beast or you are out da door!!!!:twak :twak What's wrong with you teasing us like that with all that cool mod info and no pics....for shame! for shame!!:toothless :toothless

Anyways welcome to da club! Since ya been here a while I am sure you know about the voting!!!!:slap :slap :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pictures are posted on Superford, they are from a Kodak one time use digital camera

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Damager

·
Registered
573 Posts
Very cool. Seems like I saw your profile in Superford.org when I did a search for Oklahoma Broncos- or is that another guy in Earlsboro with a bronco?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes thats me in Earlsboro, its a small hick town.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts