Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about leveling my bronco out with leaf springs tell i can afford the wole lift. with this work and not cause any problems?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Tim, did you mean you wanted to level the front with the rear? If this is what you meant, I believe you can just get the small kit that will put the front up 2 inches to make it the same height as the rear. This is what I may do as well. The kit is 65 buck shipped via ebay. I was wondering if it would cause harm as well. Not jacking your thread, I just had the same issue as you!

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
i was thinking about leveling my bronco out with leaf springs tell i can afford the wole lift. with this work and not cause any problems?
yeah the front is to low.
You don't have leaf springs in the front.

How much were you planning on lifting the truck in the end. Any more than two inches and you're wasting your money on leveling the front now.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Leveling kit will not harm your truck in anyway, I'm running a 2 inch and it's perfect. And it won't throw off your speedo, putting on bigger tires however will.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dude my 4x4 just when out!!! idk whats wrong it clicks like 5 times and nothing happens. i think its the shift motor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts