that 75 keeps calling my name.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
why you leaving? runnin form the law

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Yeah dude do tell. YOu **** with the mob or something?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Are you one of those celebrities who swore to leave the USA if Bush was re-elected and are finally backing up your word?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
davids78bronco said:
Well, that's no kind of an answer? Why? Where ya goin? What're you gonna do when you get there? did I ask why?
OK...Best I can answer....I had a falling out with my family...I dis-ownd them all...And Im looking at moving to eather Austrailia or Canada...I have job offers & places to live in Austrailia.....Good enuff answers???

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
works for me, best of luck to ya. If you stay in Canada you can wheel with those crazy canadians, if you go to austrailia you can wheel with them, but there isnt an fsb chapter out there, yet.

Either way, best of luck to ya mate :thumbup (Id personally go with Austrailia)

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Yeah which means youll have to start a FSB chapter there. And you better, or else. See we are like the mob, once a FSB member always a FSB member. We will hunt you down and do something.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Why leave the country? I dont know what you do for a living but I do know that in the trucking industry there are companies filled up and have waiting lists of Aussies and kiwis that want to come here and work because they can make so much more money here and its a cheaper cost of living. Just my worthless 2cents.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.