Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
The cruise and converter lockup goes off of the rear brake lights not the flasher. The led flasher just helps prevents hyper blink and allows the leds to work properly with the turn signals, i had to install a digital flasher and resistors in the rear brake light circuits. Running leds front and rear with no problems

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Is it each light? I only have a halogen for my high mount and it seems to be doing okay?
there may be enough resistance with the third brake light using incandescent bulbs. I know if you run all leds in the rear you have to wire in resistors but only on the taillights and not the third brake light.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
379 Posts
I like the double row of LEDs vs the single row I have. Looks great!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Got them in today, they look awesome. If they last as long as good as they look ill be happy

Heres brake lights only

View attachment 167414

View attachment 167415

heres running lights

View attachment 167421

View attachment 167416

View attachment 167417

View attachment 167418

Heres running light and brake

View attachment 167422

View attachment 167419

heres what they look like off

View attachment 167420
Looks like they've changed the design. You have a second row of brake bulbs where mine is part of the running lights

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Theres only two listed in this style, black housing/clear lens and black housing/smoke lens which is what i have. The double rows of leds are brakes/turn only. The C strip and side led are running lights only

·
Registered
476 Posts
Actually am looking at seeing about getting a set of these for mine. Pity nobody seems to make a set for the front turn signals that are setup similarly to match.

·
Registered
476 Posts
i believe you can still find alpha headlights on ebay
I saw those when looking around, but mine is an OBS. If I my 90 wasn't wrecked (one day I may find a rough looking brick nose for a frame donor), I would consider those.

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
379 Posts
Actually am looking at seeing about getting a set of these for mine. Pity nobody seems to make a set for the front turn signals that are setup similarly to match.
You can buy LED strips on Ebay and build your own to match. I built mine before I bought the taillights but they have similar features so go together good enough.
It was easy enough and there are a lot of videos online on how to remove the headlight lens and reinstall with butyl tape.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
You can buy LED strips on Ebay and build your own to match. I built mine before I bought the taillights but they have similar features so go together good enough.
It was easy enough and there are a lot of videos online on how to remove the headlight lens and reinstall with butyl tape.
Very nice. Will probably see about adding that to my list of things to look into after I get mine back on the road.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts