Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LEB is proud to team up with Mad Dog Headers and Jet Hot coatings. More headers will be added to the website daily (Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Chevy). If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call.

Lifetime warrantied coating available - no questions asked recoat if you ever need it.
Many more color options available for coating, contact us for different colors!

Please allow 2-3 weeks on bare headers and 4-6 weeks on coated.

https://left-eye-blind-racing-and-fabrication.myshopify.com/collections/maddog-headers

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Considering there are very few chassis headers manufacturer, one of them no longer coated or limited availability of coated, and the fact Jet Hot no longer will coat for individuals chassis headers demand has climbed. Jet Hot is one of the few coaters that have lifetime warranty on coating. Most coaters are using Cerakote Ceramic coating on the outside only. Headers can rot from the inside out.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,526 Posts
...and the fact Jet Hot no longer will coat for individuals chassis headers demand has climbed. Jet Hot is one of the few coaters that have lifetime warranty on coating.
I realize the age of this, but I had my headers done by Jet-Hot in the summer of 2018. Not chassis headers though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts