Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

241 - 260 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
You need one?
You know Charlie, thanks for offering, but I havnt decided. I would hate to bug you for it and not use it. I do need one because my speedo just goes in circles, but the rest of the gauges are unhooked because I have all aftermarket gauges. I need to buy a new speedo cable with the right gear too.

I just use this speedo app on my phone right now, bit I was thinking about getting an after market setup for the speedo.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Damn!! Just read through 13 pages! Are we on the road yet? JK

Really enjoyed the build so far. Would like to see some panels welded. I've got the same machine. Not very "heavy duty," but with gas it welds thin metal great!
Try it! Have ya got it wired up yet? Got gas? :toothless
Need help setting it up? I'll help what I can.

Good luck with the build. You have way more patience than I have.

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
You and I agree on a few things ie patience and the panels being welded up. Haven't done anything to the Bronco in a while and was waiting for the electrical setup to do the welding. Some friends and I have used the welder on a few projects and has done pretty good.

On a side note, what's Beckley look like these days? I graduated from Concord College back in 99.

·
Registered
126 Posts
On a side note, what's Beckley look like these days? I graduated from Concord College back in 99.
Both my sisters went to Concord. I just barely made it through high school.
My old Bronco came from the auction there at Princeton. Did they have that when you were in college?
Beckley is about the same.

Mine is going to have to have some quarters this spring. I think they are 35 bucks at Bronco graveyard.
Good luck with your build. Hope to see some more progress real soon.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The weather was beautiful over the weekend. If you didnt have that damn cookout to go to you could have got this done. :haha

What ever it is...............

Yeah man.... what he said. Quit drinking beer and BBQing roadkill. Open the box already Bro.

Somebody lend him a knife. Please. :whiteflag

241 - 260 of 421 Posts