Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
good story, nice save of a bronco. hope everything is well with your wife. if you get some polishing compound and a buffing pad you should be able to make that rattle can shine real good. any updates?

·
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
good story, nice save of a bronco. hope everything is well with your wife. if you get some polishing compound and a buffing pad you should be able to make that rattle can shine real good. any updates?
Thanks to all who have offered kind words, they are greatly appreciated!

I got a couple of updates on a few fronts. First off the most important one the wife. We met with the Onoclogist last week and he said she looks good. The mass has gone from 7cmX11cmx9cm to 2.5cmx3cm and there is nothing that says what is left is not scar tissue. Radiation starts in about a week to kill off what might be left. With further checkup's in the future she should live a long and health life. Thank God.

Okay onto the Bronco. Its been baby steps since may and will probably go back to that in november during radiation. I switched out the windows in the tailgate. Took the 96 glass out and put the 79 in. The newer model window motors are so much stronger than the original. I also got the cargo area carpet out "what a mess". The insulation under the carpet was toast. Used the shop vac on the entire truck and will probably go over it again. I seriously believe I sucked up 45 lbs. of rust/sand/insulation. After I build my sliders for the War Horse and Shamrock :doh0715: oh and I forgot about the motor and drivetrain swap I gotta do on #4(no name yet) I'll order some new floor pans and start the patching. Here is the rust/sand/insulation I vaccumed out

·
insanity & senselessness
1,296 Posts
I just seen this story, great!!

all that rust...

I think you have a lot to do Rick, but I will be a nice project

:beer

·
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I just seen this story, great!!

all that rust...

I think you have a lot to do Rick, but I will be a nice project

:beer
Thanks Paulo there is definetely some rust inside. Hope to work on it some next tuesday. I'm going to order some new metal here soon. Mainly body mounts.
Great news about the wife, Rick!
Thanks John! :haha and to all the others that have responded about the wife. :thumbup
Yes, just got faith ;)
That I do brother that I do!

·
Registered
504 Posts
lmctruck.com is your friend. i think you can order almost all the metal for one of these trucks minus a few support bits. here or there. but what you can't buy you can always make.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Glad to hear bout the Lil' Lady!

Awesome bout them rigs to

·
Registered
525 Posts
build looking good. I know im not suppose to post this but i have extra front door posts. Keep up the good work.

81 - 100 of 421 Posts