Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bronco slept outside to allow for more ping-pong and dartboard action in the garage.

It looks like someone left it in the bottom of a freezer for year :thumbup

Attachments

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I dont even want to know how much snow is on top of mine.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Now that's snow... May need to let her warm up a bit before you haul ass over the neighbor's yard...

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
i just cleaned about a foot of snow off mine. Since i don't care about my paint i just use a broom and push it all off. Mine doesn't fit in the garage/

I started it and let it run for about 15 minutes.

Welcome to the snowbelt

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just use a broom and push it all off. Mine doesn't fit in the garage/
I push broomed the hood and side windows but left most of the snohawk on the roof so it looks punk.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
I push broomed the hood and side windows but left most of the snohawk on the roof so it looks punk.
if i am in a rush i brush just enough off to see clearly and leave it on the top.

it blows off once you hit about 25 mph anyway, and the people behind you appreciate it. i know it.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
if i am in a rush i brush just enough off to see clearly and leave it on the top.

it blows off once you hit about 25 mph anyway, and the people behind you appreciate it. i know it.
Pulled that trick this morning.... :toothless

Funny...no one wanted to ride my ass down the highway.... s.o.b.'s....

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
lucky, we havent gotten any reall snow yet, Ice, but no snow

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
I don't mind if it's just snow, but I hate it when the sheets of ice come off of the semi's.
I only go for the annoyance factor...not the bash in their winshield factor... :toothless

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Leave the Bronco outside in AZ all your going to get is a layer of dust. My truck is already brown so it isn't so bad.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Man im glad it dont do that crap down here. Global warming my ass

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I sometimes wish I lived where it snows like that... then I get reminded that the only reason I think that way is because I've never lived where it snows like that.:toothless

All these snow pics really do make me wish i could experience it. Looks like fun (and a lot of work)
same here, the only snow my bko saw was in NC, and it was only a few inches.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmmmmmm........I'm not sure if I'm going to wear Levi's or shorts tomorrow. It's going to be cold so no matter what I'm going to put on a sweat shirt.
Yuk it up now, before it is 100+ degrees again and your balls are boiling in your sack.

suppose to get more snow to aren't we?

when we gunna take that bad larry out for some snow wheeling?
Im positive more snow is coming, this weekend will be 50 degrees out- you will find me playing football in the front yard. Tackling people in the snow is much more fun than the asphalt.

I soo wanna take out a snow mobile to pawtuckaway

1 - 20 of 38 Posts