Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Look at the "Post a pic of your Bronco" thread :doh0715:

I'm sure there's at least a few people out there with standard looking black wagon style wheels.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
didnt feel like searching through 165 pages of pictures on the chance someone had them.

i hadnt looked at the soft 8's, but i like them, especially for the price.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
didnt feel like searching through 165 pages of pictures on the chance someone had them.

i hadnt looked at the soft 8's, but i like them, especially for the price.
If you are too lazy to look for yourself then you don't deserve the help anyway.

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
dont get the fake lock.. well you can.. there kinda cool... i dunnlo...
I have them on my 79 and I like them. They reinforce the outer edge of the wheel and really help against bending. It has some function. I am not saying they are the perfect offroad wheel but they are better than the standard wagon wheel.IMO

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you are too lazy to look for yourself then you don't deserve the help anyway.
hey, i know you don't like 'newbs' or people who dont search, but next time just dont post on the thread, ok? no need to reply just to be a douche. im not trying to start some internet war of words, because ive read your posts and i know you know your ish and i respect that, im just saying relax, its only a forum after all.:beer

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
hey, i know you don't like 'newbs' or people who dont search, but next time just dont post on the thread, ok? no need to reply just to be a douche. im not trying to start some internet war of words, because ive read your posts and i know you know your ish and i respect that, im just saying relax, its only a forum after all.:beer
posts like that don't earn you points either. :duh

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I don't think the dude did anything wrong? He had a veryyy simple request for some photos. A few select jackasses decided they wanted to pretend they were better and told him to search through an almost 200 page thread to find a picture. If you don't have the picture or no input on the topic, why bother posting? I think it has become more of a battle of "I have been here longer and want everyone to think I'm better than you so, SEARCH", and not so much people actually trying to help.

Cliff notes:
Fawk off GTRider, good luck with picking your wheels breakfree

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
I don't think the dude did anything wrong? He had a veryyy simple request for some photos. A few select jackasses decided they wanted to pretend they were better and told him to search through an almost 200 page thread to find a picture. If you don't have the picture or no input on the topic, why bother posting? I think it has become more of a battle of "I have been here longer and want everyone to think I'm better than you so, SEARCH", and not so much people actually trying to help.

Cliff notes:
Fawk off GTRider, good luck with picking your wheels breakfree
Here's my opinion. There is a thread already started that I am sure has the info he is wanting to find. You know how I know? Becuase I READ the thread when I was looking for wheel ideas.

It has nothing to do with being here longer or thinking you are better than anyone. It has to do with expecting people to try and help themselves before asking for it. I would never ask anyone to do something I wouldnt do if I were in thier situation.

Here is a pic. Post #3018: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18696&highlight=black+wheels&page=151

Breakfree, sorry if I came off as an arse. That wasnt the intention.:beer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts