Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The key to any successful engine work is having the proper tools to do the job. Engine swapping is messy work. A good engine cleaner is imperative!

Down here we like to us a little homeade variety.

This multi-purpose elixer must be used sparingly. It will pit aluminum and burn right through to the stomach lining as well!

The coffee.... even though appearing a little weak.... suspiciously had a quite the stimulating effect.....

The Virginia weather today was decidedly chilly. We all know how difficult it is to clean cold metal. We used a lot of engine cleaner today?

Polishing and all.......

Here's me (Jeff) and .....uh.... Jeff (csn.rebel) Checking out the handy work just prior to beginning the serious work of installation.

A mere four hours later......

We had the dipstick successfully "customized" and mounted.

Mike said.... "Uh.... :wtf is this stuff?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys, looks like fun! lemme know when ya need more 'parts cleaner'. i just picked up another case...

BTW: umm, unique color choice there, Jeff.

oh yeah, tell Mike to get off his azz and actually turn a wrench!

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well.... the one draw back to that stuff is that is really seems to slow progress. It just seems to take forever to dry?

There also seems to be a direct link between the cleaner and odd color choices for engine paint?

I'm hoping we used all we needed yesterday?

Da other Jeff was talking about getting some more for his Christmas party and to clean his driveway.

So thanks! We'll let ya know......

:beer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts