1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When did this become a thing?

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,360 Posts
PETA - need I say more?

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like milk... then again, I also like a decent steak. 2" thick NY strip? Blue? Slap it on a plate and walk it past the grill - just about right.

And don't mess with Jill Biden either. Did you see her take out the protester when they got near Joe?

At least the 'Let Dairy Die' protesters were topless at Sander's rally. Message certainly had more... ahem, impact?

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,558 Posts
I managed to get the story but my god does that page layout suck. I scrolled through that stupid video expecting it to be related to the article but it was a completely different topic.

·
Super Moderator
24,725 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I managed to get the story but my god does that page layout suck. I scrolled through that stupid video expecting it to be related to the article but it was a completely different topic.
Sorry, couldn't find the original link... that was the first that popped up in a Duck Duck Go search. Should have known better...

Still think the whole thing is funny as hell. With everything going on in the world, milk is what you choose to focus on?

I wish my life were that simple...

·
Registered
9,558 Posts
Sorry, couldn't find the original link... that was the first that popped up in a Duck Duck Go search. Should have known better...

Still think the whole thing is funny as hell. With everything going on in the world, milk is what you choose to focus on?

I wish my life were that simple...
I don't proclaim to be an expert on cows, But I'm pretty sure they need to be milked anyway, or at least it doesn't hurt them. So getting rid of dairy does nothing. With the way the world and society is going it really is a silly thing to yell about. Being that they're topless maybe they just want attention, but in that case they can get more attention and get paid by camming.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More milk protests...

Former Vice President Joe Biden's first rally since winning big on Super Tuesday was interrupted by protesters, but this time Jill Biden didn't need to intervene.

Biden confronts protesters that wife, Jill, blocked on stage

Dare we call this "teetillating" news? I'm going straight to hell for that one... :)

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
35,921 Posts
My lil' lady can't eat dairy. She does show me her tits once in awhile though.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts