Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, yes, it's that time of year again, now... lets see some broncos in some snow action.... or sitting still in the snow.... :D

anyhow, here is mine that I took tonight

p.s. gotta love remote start :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
You took that

Tonight?

Sheesh! Where the heck do you live? It was 69 degrees here today and they're forcasting 81 tommorow!

They ARE predicting a pretty rough winter this year, and I'm going to get my last few miles outta these sissy A/T tires and buy a set of aggressive mud tires next month.

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live up in Canada where it snows 24/7 365 days, we live in igloos, take dogsleds to work... :toothless

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, sure, uphill both ways at that

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was down there in November back in '99 it snowed down there, that was up in Flagstaff

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
And :cry I :cry have :cry to :cry tear :cry my :cry dash :cry apart :cry to :cry fix :cry the :cry heat :cry

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that bites there Ryan, I know it's a bit of a pain to do it isn't it?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
:banghead
Add in the tailgate I just replaced and the EFI article, my head is about to melt.

The little door that moves the heat from vents - floor - defrost; is stuck on vent. Which won't melt snow very fast :mad:
Have to remove the ENTIRE dash to get at it :banghead
All those wires and junk I added :toothless

·
Registered
769 Posts
we got about 1 inch here yesterday, just enough for me put put on the carrhartt jacket and snowpants and get dragged around in a snowy field by my buddy's sportsmen 500...keep in md we dont use sleds,just tied the rope to a wrist or ankle:toothless

1 - 20 of 33 Posts