Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Damn...well Indy has developed some sack this year. Dungy has an offense like he's never had before and Manning has a D. Looks like its KC and Indy as best in the AFC right now. Best in the NFC? Minnesota and.....Dallas? The apocalypse is offically upon us.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Aww man whats with Ind. coming back? I turned the TV off when it was like 28-14 in the forth. Now I wake up to hear ind came back and won 38-35 in OT!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
That's a damn shame what happened to those Bucs.. Wait, I'm an Eagles fan, what am I saying..I shut the game off in the 4th with TB driving on the 30 or 40 of Indy when it was 21 to 28, thinking the Bucs will score again and Gruden will kill the clock, but you got to hand it to Indy, they're the real deal this year.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Can't wait to see them with E. James back in the line up:thumbup

GO 9ers!!!!!!!!! Wait they suck this year:(

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH NO!!!!! It Can't be!!!! Is the curse back!!!! Must be a bad dream...will pinch myself to wake up. OUCH!!!!! Damn that hurts and it's not a dream!!!! Oh well, we've always got next week!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There's no way one call should have made a difference in that game.:banghead 21 points in 4 min is embarrasing....The Bucs became another statistic for the most ways to lose a football game (3 blocked FG's in a game and now 21 points in 4 min!) :banghead

I love'em (have forever) so I'm allowed to hate'em!

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
:stupid
Doesn't matter who it is. If you have a 21 point lead on a team and then get beat, you deserve to get beat. So no fussing about one bad call. Gruden(SP) said so himself, "We shouldn't have been in that position in the first place."

I like both teams didn't care who won but the bucks gave that game to them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts