Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to get an opinion on if I have a 2" lift or?? I bought truck used and was told it had a lift but not what size. I tried putting pics in my garage area put the shots sucked.

I have 33x12.5 x 15 tires on the truck. With tires stright ahead, messering stight up though the center of tire (tallist part) I have just over 5" before you reach the bottom of the front fender. The rear is just under 7". There is no body lift on the truck. So, if lifted it has to be a suspention lift.?

Your thoughts? Thank.

·
Registered
531 Posts
yeah compare it to a stock truck and subtract the difference... thats what i would do

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK you guys with stock bronco's. if you see a guy sneaking up on your truck with a tape measure.. Don't shot, It's just me.

·
Registered
531 Posts
OMG! Go to the Local Junk Yard!! they wont shot you... i think

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quicksilver3602003 said:
OMG! Go to the Local Junk Yard!! they wont shot you... i think
Are you ready for this.. My junk yard has zero FS Broncos!.. God i live in a small town! But it is a right to carry state, and in Arizona , it an't the dog you need to worry about :shocked

·
Registered
206 Posts
I live in Wichita. I went to the scrap yard to get a turn signal for my truck. They don't have any Full-Size Broncos, Full-Size Blazers, Ramchargers OR Jeeps. :shocked

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have a stock 88. I will try to measure mine when I get home.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jem270 said:
I have a stock 88. I will try to measure mine when I get home.
Thank you. If you can I'll need tire size, and how much room from tire to fender, and also how much room from the bottom of the body to ground. Say measured from the body piont at the drivers door.

Or you can just blow it off.. But if you do take the time I do thank you kind sir.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts

Stock 95, 31x10.5's on 15x8's.

·
Registered
319 Posts
you mite get a little better figure if you measure from the center of the axle out, and take tire size into consideration, seems like it would be easier than doing more math than u need to

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Ya, no bronco at any of the junkyards around here. Apparently most people dont think bronco's are junk.

Hmmm, I wonder why they would think that.:shrug

·
Registered
319 Posts
Mogley said:
Ya, no bronco at any of the junkyards around here. Apparently most people dont think bronco's are junk.

Hmmm, I wonder why they would think that.:shrug

b/c people are stupid and dont realize that the reason there are none in the JY is b/c there all on the damn road driving, like all Fords

Hehee

·
Registered
435 Posts
I measured everything quickly but it should be close. Mine should be stock.

tire to top of fender
driver side front 7"
passenger side front 7.5"
driver side rear 10.5"
passenger side rear 11.5

fender behind tire to ground
driver side front 19""
passenger side front 19"

fender in front of tire to ground
driver side rear 20"
passenger side rear 20.5"

I have 32x11.5 tires.
They measure 30.25" from ground to top.

Hope this helps.
Measurements may be off a little because the passenger front is parked on a little hump and the front is on a slight incline.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
884lps said:
Are you ready for this.. My junk yard has zero FS Broncos!.. God i live in a small town! But it is a right to carry state, and in Arizona , it an't the dog you need to worry about :shocked
Were do you go! All the ones I've been too have plenty of fullsizes and f-150's!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts