Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get parts up to Pepe'.
I've got a buddy hauling lumber down daily from there this week, but we can't mesh a schedule that allows Pepe' to meet up.
Anybody willing to grab and hold the parts for us?
Shoot me a p.m. and we can work out something.
Largest part is grill surround, radiator and shroud plus some small stuff.
Thanks
Jeff

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
I could meet somebody in Pullman, if that is possible... or just south of there. Let me know.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,355 Posts
appreciate any help on this... willing to do what I can (within' reason) to make it worth your while. :toothless
I'm willing to drive down (3 hrs from home) but we just can't get the schedules to jive, so we need a relay spot/person.

no worries Rich. You're about 2/3 of the way... but that's still likely an hour down and back for you and they will be in at late hours.
No worries man. Appreciate the thought but we need someone closer. Think I'll shoot a PM to Pantsman, but he's been offline since 9-26, so it's a long-shot. :shrug

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We rolled into lewiston at 3 am.
Sitting at the mill waiting to load.
That'd be best place to meet for exchange.
I think we have a drop/pickup point that'll work.
Will know once loaded.
I'll post asap once I know.
Thanks

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
No problem Pepe, the offer stands if nothing else works out. I'm 50 miles from Lewiston and an equal distance to Spokane. Anytime someone needs a relay in the area, I'd be more than happy to help out.

defcon 5, your geography does suck... you're about 400 miles out of the way!:histerica

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,355 Posts
WooHoo! thanks again Jeff and appreciate the offers guys! :thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts