Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am not new to Broncos but I am new to off-road alterations. I have a mechanic thats very good and honest, however, he seems a bit in the dark when I talk to him about some of the things I need done for off-roading and I feel like I am paying for his learning curve.

I do alot myself but for certain time consuming jobs or special tool jobs (i.e. R&P/Diff gears) I defer to the experts.

When he thought that the 4.10 gears I wanted installed in the R&P/Diff were in the tranny or the speedometer, I decided its time to look for someone that knows trucks. :p

In short, can anyone recommend a good truck mechanic in Northeast PA (Honesdale/Hawley area).

Thanks!
Buck

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!

noone in northeast PA can recomend a mechanic? Or arent there any reputable :p

O well!

NJB

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW

I just looked at the NE member map, there doesnt seem to be anyone from my area, so let me expand my mechanic search to northern NJ, I am familiar with Sussex, Morris and Bergan Counties.

Thanks again,

NJB

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
It wouldnt be a bad idea to introduce yourself

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Fordgirl! I will give him a call!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Fordgirl said:
A good friend of mine has a shop in NJ and could handle most all of your needs. Give him a call and tell him I sent you.

Joe @ Central Jersey Customs
Phone: 908-561-3354
149 Durham Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

http://www.cjcustoms.com/home.html

hey thats not too far from me. i may have to check it out to... :thumbup

·
Registered
605 Posts
:thumbup im gonna have to check it out too.

south plainfield is just a hop skip an a jump!

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
840 Posts
Well I'm in NE Central Pa, Northumberland County. They bf is extremely knowledgable with trucks on/off road. you might want to give him a ring. he's pretty decent priced to to do work. shoot me an email if ya want his number I'm sure he can help you out. [email protected]

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way fordgirl...

ONA PARTY ROCK!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just called Joe @ Central Jersey Customs. He is a real knowledgable guy, thanks for hte lead. I will definately be calling them when I need more work done!

Thanks fordgirl,
Scott

·
Registered
689 Posts
hoaks 4x4 is in wrightsville pa

717-252-3602

1 - 13 of 13 Posts