Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for you to share anything that was a first time in your life. Maybe it was that you lost your virginity, maybe you should keep that to yourself....lol

I'll start and I had three 1st's today.

1st time I've ever had to eat a hamburger with a fork.
1st time I've ever had black olives on a hamburger too.
1st time I've ever been in a padded room. :rofl: Yes.....went to a Ford facility to have a shaker test done on some dunnage. It was done inside the padded room.

Let's hear them!

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
1st time I've ever dropped a bronco oil pan. I don't understand what everyone is crying about with that job. :goodfinge

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
No you werent jim :toothless

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
First time I ever looked for a Dodge ram in a Junkyard.
Also the first time I ever pulled a cylinder head from a car in a Junkyard.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts
"1st time" ,in some woods,by a lake..........busted by a whole troop of Cub Scouts.:banghead

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
First time ever today going to the pull a part right after a 8" record snowfall.

I know 8" of snow isn't much ,but we actually set the month of march most snowfall in one day.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Today was the first day of me being 39

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts
Today will be the first time I let another man see my wife's boobs. It's for a good reason though.:thumbup
Well, don't let it be the last day. Take pics and post.:thumbup

·
I see Broncos
6,007 Posts
Last week: First time installing a pre-hung door. It was an exterior door to boot.
Tomorrow: First time driving a minivan as an adult. <- Yea I know nothing special but I feel i have done a good job of avoiding these things for 18 years.
Next week: First time swapping a FWD transmission.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
I almost forgot I drove the wifes 84' Eagle for the first time in 8" of snow. The little thing will boggie in the snow especially with the winter spec 195/65r15's we are running.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Today was the 1st time I've ever toured a Ductile Iron Foundry. Very neat how they pour molten iron and make parts.

·
FSM Lifetime
674 Posts
First time getting the Bronco stuck yesterday. Was
in snow up to my knees and happened after I got a little to aggressive with the skinny pedal. After a few scoops from a shovel we were moving again though :thumbup

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1st time I've EVER seen the handle on this side. Must be a lefty's courtesy flush toilet :scratchhe

·
Registered
318 Posts
sackman, I think ADA requires flush levers to be installed on the "wide/open" side of the stall. most toilets come with an option of left or right flush.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts