Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 206 Posts

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
Today will be the first time I let another man see my wife's boobs. It's for a good reason though.:thumbup
I missed that. Is there a second showing? :toothless

1st time I had to evict birds from trying to make a nest in the tongue of my boat trailer.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
sackman, I think ADA requires flush levers to be installed on the "wide/open" side of the stall. most toilets come with an option of left or right flush.
So are you trying to ruin my lefties toilet thought? :histerica. Actually this toilet ruined my shark tank trip!

I'm almost 40. I've never EVER seen the handle on that side.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
First time I've known Sackman's age. Damn he's old :goodfinge

·
I did done broke it
2,240 Posts
First time I've been as angry at the Suburban as I am the Bronco

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Finally, my first red sport!

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
First time today have I ever seen a forklift where you can extend the counter weight out. They're bringing in new CNC's today.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,479 Posts
As a blackshoe sailor on an aircraft carrier, I actually have a trap tallied up! Only carrier sailors will know what I mean.

·
I'd rather be sleeping
665 Posts
First time today have I ever seen a forklift where you can extend the counter weight out. They're bringing in new CNC's today.

They rent one of those at work periodically when the RX90 breaks down.

The RX90 looks like this one. Use it to move dies.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
First time I ever needed a sawzall to remove a license plate.

Yes you read that correctly.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yesterday, I traveled down the historic Route 66 in Arizona. We decided to take this way instead of I40 when we traveled to Vegas. The best part was when we got on it, after that, it was as boring as corn in Iowa.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts
^ and the first time you can get into the "for sale" section....................how's that for a disappointment? :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,210 Posts
:stupid :histerica Soooo True! :thumbup

So are you trying to ruin my lefties toilet thought? :histerica. Actually this toilet ruined my shark tank trip!

I'm almost 40. I've never EVER seen the handle on that side.
That's kinda funny to me. When we moved into this place, we had to replace both toilets. I had the plumber take care of it... but when he was done, I noticed he put the flush on left side (facing the toilet to piss) and when I asked him about the lack of space on one of the toilets, he said "they always go there. that's just the way it is, doing it on the other side is wrong."
I pulled it apart and switched it to the other side because it was just more easily accessible with the modular home toilet so close to the shower stall.
We ended up being friends, so he comes over ever now and then. he still laughs at me over it and I tell him he's nuts. :toothless

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Today was the first time I've ever attempted to adjust a steering gear box. Boy what a difference that made!! And it didn't take much.....

21 - 40 of 206 Posts