Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a procomp 6" lift cheap but no bolts,can someone tell me all the bolt sizesI'll need to install it,have the lift with drop brackets insted of new radias arms.1990 bronco

Aloha,Mike

·
Lurker
617 Posts
Redd said:
I got a procomp 6" lift cheap but no bolts,can someone tell me all the bolt sizesI'll need to install it,have the lift with drop brackets insted of new radias arms.1990 bronco

Aloha,Mike
There are holes in the brackets, so whatever size the holes are. 1-1.5 inches long maybe. Should be all Grade 8 as well

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I was gonna suggest calling Procomp for a parts list. If Andy's destructions have a part list then your good to go! :thumbup

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to pro comp's site and tried to download the directions but it wont let me,the guy I got the lift from told me to use all the stock bolts,I don't think thats a good idea,also anyone got the part #for the correct length shock,front dual,any brand,rancho,procomp,skyjacker.

Aloha,Mike

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
stock bolts? thats gonna be kinda hard considering that only one of the stock brackets is bolted on. the rest are riveted on.

if you want the directions, PM me. i'll let you borrow them.

·
Registered
69 Bronco crawler, 85 Bronco dormant baja build, 93 Bronco cruiser, 05 F150 supercharged 5.4 tow rig
359 Posts
From memory, I think the two sizes that came with my Skyjacker kit, which is probably the same as your kit, were 9/16" and 1/2". 1.5" long sounds about right. Be sure to use Nylok nuts to avoid disaster :toothless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts