Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I would like to thank those of you who replied to my previous emergency question...I finally got the radius arm brackets and according bolts off.(the rivets were the worst)

As a sidenote the torch and the HUGE breaker bar were the best tools for removing the 1 1/8" bolts that hold the radius arms in place..Turns out these bolts had LOCTITE on them from the factory so upon melting the factory thread sealent removing them with the breaker bar was relatively easy..

Anyways, so now i've got both sides comletely off and i'm looking at the intructions but would love if someone couple give me a quick explanation of how to install all the brackets(6" lift), the instruction diagram is pretty condensed and before I unbolt the ttb from it's pivot points I want to know exactly how these brackets go on in relation to the crossmember. Maybe someone has a picture? By the way this is the Pro Comp 6 inch suspenion with extended radius arms.

Finally, I see I need to re-use the factory radius arm brackets which means I need to relocate the brackets 15" behind stock location. My question is 15 inches from the furthest rear hole? The hole closest to the front? I guess I need to know exactly which hole I use to as a reference point for the 15 inch extension?

Hopefully I can get this done tonight :)

Any input is welcomed and appreciated :rockon

Danny

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
photos attached...click to see.

hope these help...it is a procomp lift by the way...pm if you have any questions and I will check periodically.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts