Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
the bruise
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 97 f250 HD 7.5 d50 ttb, d60 rear and want to do the "prerunner lift kit" found on JBG,

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-33886-5-5-inch-superflex-prerunner-lift-kit.html

with bilstein shocks and perry fab and fiber glass. I've already built rear bumper and started the tire carrier. also fabricating my own shock/ spring tower and radius arms.

called up to JBG and talked to the guy, and he told me the Deaver rear leafs would fit (hangar to hangar) but not sure what kind of lift it would provide, seeing as it was built for 8.8 bronco/f150

question: does anyone know if those leafs provide lift, or not do anything on my truck? i am quite certain i would have no problems considering guys run lifts on there d60 broncos right? mind you, i have a considerable amount of rust in the rear of this truck and already have to do substantial rebuild and replacement of parts, including the hangars. i am fairly confident i would not have problems but want someone else to chime in.

thanks guys jimmy

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an 97 f250 HD 7.5 d50 ttb, d60 rear and want to do the "prerunner lift kit" found on JBG,

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-33886-5-5-inch-superflex-prerunner-lift-kit.html

with bilstein shocks and perry fab and fiber glass. I've already built rear bumper and started the tire carrier. also fabricating my own shock/ spring tower and radius arms.

called up to JBG and talked to the guy, and he told me the Deaver rear leafs would fit (hangar to hangar) but not sure what kind of lift it would provide, seeing as it was built for 8.8 bronco/f150

question: does anyone know if those leafs provide lift, or not do anything on my truck? i am quite certain i would have no problems considering guys run lifts on there d60 broncos right? mind you, i have a considerable amount of rust in the rear of this truck and already have to do substantial rebuild and replacement of parts, including the hangars. i am fairly confident i would not have problems but want someone else to chime in.

thanks guys jimmy

Bypass JBG and call Deaver directly, they will set you up with what you need. They can build any lift or spring rate you want.

714-542-3703 or [email protected]

·
Registered
845 Posts
Holly Crap,

WannaBronco Lives.....

WOW.....

You my good man need to give me a call, a PM something...

Chem
(Rob)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Just a note I would DEFINETLY NOT recommend Perry's. I got front and rears, first he forgot the bolts, hard to get ahold of. Got the bolts after 3 months. Front fiberglass has bad corners and has cracked already, rears fit like garbage.

Seriously kicking myself for not going auto fab.

·
the bruise
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm'ed you Rob

i appreciate the warning on perry. i have heard good and bad about his stuff. but forgetting bolts wtf? i will look into it thanks av nine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts