Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys my 85 full size bronco is currently sitting on a set of 33's. I know for a fact I dont want a 6" lift kit cause it would look funny with the 33" tires. I don't want to run 35's. So I'm thinking 33" tires the biggest tire I want to use I could either go with a 4" lift kit or a 2.5" lift kit with a 3" body lift. As a 4" kit with a 3" body lift would be almost 7"'s putting me over 6 making the 33's look small. Opinions would be nice, thanks. also a complete 2.5" lift kit with shocks is about 100 dollars cheaper than a 4". but a 4" with body lift would run the same as a complete 4" kit. would i need extended brake lines for 2.5" kit or 4" kit

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
or you could not go with the body lift and just do the 4 inch kit. i say stick the 4 inch kit if its only a hundred dollar difference. and no you would not need extended brake lines

·
Registered
200 Posts
33's and a 4" suspension lift look perfect IMO. I would also advise against the body lift. I have one and will be removing it as it causes more problems than its worth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts