Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I was wondering if any of you knew of a lift that I won't go broke buying. All I really want is about 3 or 4 inches, nothing major. I have a very limited budget, since I had to buy new tires less than a month ago. I know it will probably look silly with my 31's, but I love the look of a lift. Suspension only, as I don't like body lifts. Anyone know of a good, inexpensive lift?

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
searching will yield many answers to you question but I will point you the way I went.

Rough Country. Good quality beefy parts at an affordable price. They are the same thing as a Superlif lift. I got my kit for 550 shipped for a 4" suspension. That was with blocks though. You can get the kit with a Sky Shackle kit for iirc 700. you can do like i did though and just buy AALs off someone here or ebay though. Lot cheaper in price but damn good kit. O

·
Registered
490 Posts
i saw a rough country lift for 450 with aals

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have a 4 inch ruff country with blocks it aint bad but i would of rather got aal, i got shocks n steering stbalizer included in mine when i bought it, it was a good deal alot of the other lifts are a lil pricey n in my opinion it a good bang for your buck

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Well........ I couldnt resist.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
n/m

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
ID look for used stuff.

People go from 4in lift to 6in lift, and sell the front lift components for pretty cheap. Then get a shackle flip or ad a leafs, or something for the back.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thats what i have been thinking about i see alot of poeple upgradeing to 6'' or one ton.I figure if i could find a used kit it would save $$$$ for other upgrades.The hard part id finding a good used kit its a mater of being in the right place at the right time.Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts