Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, anyone have any insight into the lift laws in PA? I just bought a lifted 78 on a whim before actually putting any thought into what I was buying (thinking with my heart and not my head) and now am a little worried I'll have issues getting it inspected.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of COURSE there's a site called liftlaws.com. Thanks for that, it's a huge help. I've looked elsewhere, but nothing I could find was as complete. I might need some flares, and the bumpers could be an issue, but I guess we'll see. Fingers crossed.

·
ate lug
8,451 Posts
In my area cops seem to make a big deal about flares on jeeps, but then i see dumb dodges running around all over in full bro-dozer mode with half their tire sticking out of the wheel well, and no one seems to care :shrug I put flares on my trucks anyway for the winters to keep the brine & gravel from wrecking the paint.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
An inspection station isn't going to care about a lift, and only a local town cop will give u issues if he wants to be a dick. In 20 years of driving lifted Broncos and trucks I've only ever had a tape measure pulled out once.....and I beat it in court.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts