Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like an opinion from experience...........please.........

I have a 95 bronco.....stock suspension.....I am getting ready to buy new shocks and I am thinking of a 2" or 4" lift, while doing it.....

what brand of suspension lift kit/system would you get........?

rough country, skykacker, procomp, superlift, etc...etc..etc....

:scratchhe :scratchhe :scratchhe :scratchhe :scratchhe :scratchhe

·
Registered
125 Posts
2-3" gives you really two options for a 'lift kit' (not including just pucks or leveling springs.)

Tuff Country and Rough Country to my knowledge are the only ones who sell a 2.5" kit. Everybody else is 4",6",8".

If you go that route, I have a 6 month old 2.5" Rough Country kit- I beam drops, radius arm drops, springs and 2" rear blocks/bolts I am sellin. I upgraded to a full class II 4" system about 2 weeks ago. It needs shocks and grade 8 hardware, should be an additional $125 for shocks and $25 for hardware. I am selling the drops/springs/blocks/bolts for $150 + shipping, so $300 and you have a full lift kit.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
You can acheive a good 2 inch lift with just leveling coils and and AAL in the rear or maybe blocks. Cheap and easy to do, and doesnt require drop brackets.

The next step would be like the two people above said, a full 2.5 inch system with drop brackets and all. Just seems like alot of work for only 2.5 inches.

If you want a 3 inch kit the only one I know of is made by Rancho. Its a very good quality kit and comes with extended radius arms.

For a 4 inch kit, Rancho would be the way to go again. The quality is hard to beat.

For anything else, the warranty of BDS is unbeatable.

·
Banned
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok.......

well, I have been doing alot of updates to my buffalo.....and I am in desperate need for new shocks/springs....and I thought why not put a lift kit or system on while doing it.....[but, I want one that will be good quality]...

there are alot of diff. kits available.. ......and I found the thread about the lift systems, read it , very informative...

just wanted someone that had actually bought one and could recommend it for ride and durability ...... "I" believe that if someone buys a product and then recommends thats product.....it might save me the trouble of making a hugh mistake.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.