Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
The only problem....One really sucks without the other. Lift it.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Where are you? I have a set of 4.10s I will sell for cheap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
broncos&bombs said:
go with the lift and tires. stock gears will turn those tires just fine for now. when you get the money, gear it up. IMO
I agree I am running 40s with stock gears. I know its not right but its really not that bad so 33s shouldn't be a problem

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jfallon3 said:
I agree I am running 40s with stock gears. I know its not right but its really not that bad so 33s shouldn't be a problem
you are running 40s stock???....gearing and ifs??? what ratio?..i have 3.55s on 33s and if i take the OD off, its not to bad, just a bit sluggish and thats w/a 351. I really cannot imagine 40s and do you have probs with the weight on the ifs? :beer

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
Lift it and make sure you like it. I know more than one person who loved their stock rig and hated it once it was lifted.

Do you wheel it?

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
91xlt said:
sound like lifting may win...do we agree a 4" rancho w/springs is a solid choice? not trying to beet a dead horse with whats the "best"...but i feel the rancho system a VERY solid choice???

I would say 4" is the minimum. 6" if you can afford it. I know a bunch of guys who went with 4" and are kicking themselves for not going with 6", myself included.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts