Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Anyone got a picture of they're 92-96 Bronco that has a 4 inch lift but stock 31 or 265 tires? Im looking to get a lift kit soon but im going to have to wait on the tires. So i just want to see if it will be worth it. I have 31x10.5R15 mud dawgs on my truck right now. Thankyou

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea for sure, I know theres a member on here that has a 6 inch lift on his EB, Beautiful truck and he runs his stock wheels with Mud Terrains, i need to know how wide of a tire he is running? 12 inch wide? I absolutly love my stock wheels, and ive been looking at other wheels and the only thing that caught my eye was Mickey thompsons. But i dont want to get rid of them...

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Yea for sure, I know theres a member on here that has a 6 inch lift on his EB, Beautiful truck and he runs his stock wheels with Mud Terrains, i need to know how wide of a tire he is running? 12 inch wide? I absolutly love my stock wheels, and ive been looking at other wheels and the only thing that caught my eye was Mickey thompsons. But i dont want to get rid of them...
he said tires not wheels

You'll be fine. I will be running my 6" lift with 31"s untill I regear

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea il be running my 31's alot, i drive the truck every day about an 2 hour round trip for college, so when im doing some wheeling il just put my bigger tires on, no big deal.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
It looks kinda funny, but not hte worst in the world. Thats what Stan the Man is running right now till he gets bigger tires. IT definatly starts looking goofy after a little while of looking at it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i ran 31s with my 4in lift for about three months untill i could afford 33s its not that bad looking. trust me iam also a starving college student i feel your pain

·
Registered
63 Posts
i ran 31s with my 4in lift for about three months untill i could afford 33s its not that bad looking. trust me iam also a starving college student i feel your pain:beer

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i ran 31s with my 4in lift for about three months untill i could afford 33s its not that bad looking. trust me iam also a starving college student i feel your pain
U aint joking there buddy.

·
Registered
125 Posts
id love to see a picture to cause i am a college student and i am installin a 4 inch lift this week end and i have 31s on it now. so id love to see pics to.
:popc1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts