Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
That reminds me of a late seventies El Camino that I used to see runing around Orange County in the early eighties; it was a lifted 4x4 as well.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Im gonna be different...i don't really like it. Honestly i think rancheros are kind of ugly, he just stuck a 302 in it...should of went with a 351w or something bigger....could look better, more attention to the paint and details....still unique but not professional

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
The "not quite professional" makes you "not feel as bad" when you wheel the crap out of it and ding it a little. Besides, if that thing is light enough a 302 will be plenty big with the right love.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
[flame]I hate you, and I hate the bands you like! [/flame]

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
I live the 6 inch blocks on the back axle.......that way you when you wheel the piss out of it, they torque out and you have a lift in the front and a sag ass in the back.

I agree with Magnum, could of been done a bit better.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
I see those six inch blocks sittin on the ground on the first good trail you take it on. Other than that tho I like

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.