Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to use f250 shackles to lift the rear, so Id need to get the front up ~4 inches

All the 4in lift kits I can find are for front and rear.

How can I lift the front only? Is there a kit form? Or will it need to just be a combo of parts (if so, what ones)?

Thanks (and I searched, but there are an assload of threads around here with the word 'lift" in them :toothless)

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
I wanted to use f250 shackles to lift the rear, so Id need to get the front up ~4 inches

All the 4in lift kits I can find are for front and rear.

How can I lift the front only? Is there a kit form? Or will it need to just be a combo of parts (if so, what ones)?

Thanks (and I searched, but there are an assload of threads around here with the word 'lift" in them :toothless)
where are you located?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
buy the parts individually. either used or new. ttb pivot drop brackets, extended radius arms or drop brackets for stock arms, springs, shocks. done.

·
Registered
731 Posts
The base lift kits only have a couple of blocks and new ubolts for the rear lift that will not be needed, It will most likely be cheaper to get the kit than trying to locate individual pieces.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
u need springs, drop brackets, and raidus arm brackets. u need a pit man arm too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts