Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have a lot of pics to throw up but here are a couple....

I'm a little dissappointed in the actual size of the bar the lights are mounted on but that should be a pretty simple change come spring. There was a hole already drilled just above where the cap mounts. (Previous owner must've had a CB radio) I'm going to be completing the wiring this afternoon with the help of a bud and 12 bud lights. Any one have any recommendations for what size of bar looks the best for mounting the overhead lights?

Here's the center console I did up. Nothing special but took maybe 4-5 hours total. Used 5/8" MDF and pre-drilling all holes. Primed and spray bombed the black. I'm going to be finishing in a vinyl to make the road trips a little more comfortable on the elbows.

Happy Holidays!

Steve

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
looks good i got those same seat covers in my truck

·
Registered
952 Posts
I like the light bar, is that the one off Ebay?

And you need some carpet on that center console.:toothless

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
:stupid

I carpeted mine, and like it, covers up mistakes!

·
I ♥ TTB
4,250 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
looks good i got those same seat covers in my truck
Those must be popular seat covers because I have them too :beer

Looks good

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LaNeR88 said:
I like the light bar, is that the one off Ebay?

And you need some carpet on that center console.:toothless

I need carpet everywhere!! It's an 'XL' so it's got the rubber matting throughout which I actually prefer as anything spilled, loaded up in the back, or whatever, doesn't stain and can be swept clean.
I think I'll look into carpet for the console and then use a vinyl with foam for the top. The sides of the MDF just won't hold color even after priming twice. Thanks for the idea of carpet.

I actually picked the light bar up off of one of the members from this board. They mount up real simple and going to get some help with the wiring as I'm not that experienced with it and thinking I'll screw something up. I'd rather pay to know that it's all done right I guess.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
BorderBronco said:
I actually picked the light bar up off of one of the members from this board.
Then how about offering that seller a positive eBay-style feedback? Just find their name, and click on the freedback count. the rest is self-explanatory

What's wrong with the light bar? It looks fine, to me :shrug

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
For my lightbar it came with a little chart and told you what length you had to cut the bar so it would fit in the feet and fit on your roof. Here is what mine looks like. I think it looks great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts