Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for people that have light bars where did you run your wires from the lights. i ran mine threw the door and now when it rains it rains in my truck?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Most lightbars have one of the mounting bolts hollowed out to run the wires into the truck that way. Or at least all the ones I have seen. then it's perfectly sealed. check your bolts, maybe you missed it?

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
5 1/2" holes in the roof :thumbup

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
For my light bar, did a 1" hole in the middle of the bar. Used a grommet to keep the wires from getting cut, coated all the wires in silicon, and wrapped it that plastic harness stuff. Then ran the wires across the head liner and down the passenger side. The installed a fuse box behind the passenger side rear speaker. Then have a master power line that runs under the passenger side door trim up to the starter solenoid. have to take some pics later.

·
Registered
69 Posts
On a similar note, has anybody installed a light bar and visor on the same truck? I've thought about it, but can't seem to visualize whether it would look good or ghey. Pix?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I drilled a 1/2" hole above the drivers door in the roof pilar, and then on on the inside of the skin, used grommets and a bunch of black RTV silicone. Now leaks works great

·
Registered
226 Posts
can somebody pit some picks up so i can see how you did it i would realy appreciate it.:rockon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts