1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:Carr roof light bar with KC Daylighters
Price:$150+shipping
Description:
.This is a light bar that was on my '88. It was manufactured by Carr and has a stainless steel center section with aluminum ends. It clamps on to the roof drip rails. It has 4 KC daylighters that have never even been used. It's wired with a three prong flat trailer connector. Two are positive(one prong for the outer two and one for the inner two) the other prong is for the negative. You can rewire it any way you want, this was easiest for me because it allowed removal for state inspection, washing, etc...

ZIP CODE :19040
Will you Ship? (Y/N):Yes
Method of shipment :USPS,FedEx,UPS Depends on price and size restrictions
Payment method :paypal or Cash
Other info:This is about 15lbs and 61" long by 15" high. So boxed it will be a little longer. For safety sake figure shipping weight around 20 Lbs. My zip code is above so you can go to any carriers website listed above and get a rough quote for shipping. Remember boxed size will be bigger than part size.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
I can give you 120 and can pick it up

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now have two people in line. First person has till tomorrow morning to reply then it starts going down the line. I think this a fair way to do it.
I will say this and don't take it the wrong way but if I start getting a lot of tire kickers then I'm gonna say screw it and it'll be first with money wins. But not yet.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coastiepete said:
can i be 3rd on the list? I'll do $150+ shipping

Pete
:thumbup Fair warning though check the info above and go get some shipping quotes. This biatch looks like she's gonna be expensive to ship. But you're on the list. Thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available #2 has a PM and has till tomorrow morning to respond. Then on to #3.
Thanks For looking

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coastiepete said:
cool man, shipping looks like $45, it's all good.

Pete
Cool, I'll let you know. Right now #2 is checking his shipping options but sounds like he's gonna take it. I'll keep the thread updated.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm awaiting payment from buyer #2. So at this point the bar is on hold. If anything changes I'll post up.
Thanks For looking
Keith

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4Wheelin Rust bucket said:
ill give you 150 and ill pick it up
You'll be in line #4.I won't back out for local pick up. Buyer #2 is paying 150 plus shipping and is sending out payment tomorrow. I will hold it till the end of the week to receive payment (from NY) That gives payment 2 days to get to me. If no payment then it's back up for sale. He sounds sincere so I doubt this will fall through but I want to be fair. Sale is final when money's in my hand:thumbup :beer Thanks for the interest and I'll keep the thread updated.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
coastiepete said:
cool, thanks for the fairness, and i'll keep my fingers crossed #2 falls through (no offense)

Pete
Vulture comes to mind :popc1:

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
I am going to come steal it, I know how to distract the security guards and attack dogs :toothless I'll kick your tires on the way out of the compound too. :goodfinge

·
Registered
93 Posts
please kick my tires, kick em HARD the P.O.S. 30"ers need to go, the damn truck looks retarded with a 4" lift and roller skate tires! maybe if they get popped, i can get new ones!:deal

·
Registered
604 Posts
when the hell are these things gonna get sold already so i can stop coming here thinnking i actually still have a chance.:banghead

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe I'll just leave this thread active just to annoy you :popc1: :rofl:

The buyer mailed the payment Thursday. He definately wants them. I'm just waiting to close the thread till I have payment in my hands which should be tomorrow. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Guys New jobs had me busy
Received payment Wednesday and shipped
Light bar is sold

1 - 18 of 18 Posts