Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a light bar for an 86 Full Size or other year that will fit? Everthing I look at is for a damn Jeep. :mad: :banghead I would like one that is able to hold 5 lights. Need that one that mounts to the top of the cab.. Do they even make one that mounts to the top of the cab?? :shrug

Thanks
Dahound

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:thumbup oh wait think i found something :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :beer :beer :beer

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
BroncoHound said:
:cry nope nothing for my 86 :cry
I don't think it neccesarily has to be for an '86...somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but any fullsize ford pick-up or bronco should inter-change....and there are several companys that make 'em...KC, Carr, maybe even steel horse...:shrug

·
Registered
741 Posts
Blaze said:
I don't think it neccesarily has to be for an '86...somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but any fullsize ford pick-up or bronco should inter-change....and there are several companys that make 'em...KC, Carr, maybe even steel horse...:shrug
you sir are correct. I know Carr and Steel Horse makes light bars, just give them a call

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup

Sorry I missed out on "Mudtoberfest". I was way outa comission that weekend and this Month for the most part.

I still have faith that we will all hook up hopefully by next year if not sooner.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Blaze said:
Hey, If anybody knows about lights it would be "Pimp Master Light":imp (Damn thats gotta nice ring, huh?:toothless )

I wonder what made you think that? :shrug :shrug :shrug

Allcruisen :imp :usa :lolup :lolup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
allcruisen said:
:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup

Sorry I missed out on "Mudtoberfest". I was way outa comission that weekend and this Month for the most part.

I still have faith that we will all hook up hopefully by next year if not sooner.

Allcruisen :imp :usa
I'm just sorry you was "down"..don't worry we'll hook up one day!!!:beer

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks MuddyBronco13 and Blaze, Yeah I found those last night. may just bid on those. But how the hell am I going to hide it from Da Wife :shrug ........ LMAO.. Thanks again Guys :thumbup

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
BroncoHound said:
Thanks MuddyBronco13 and Blaze, Yeah I found those last night. may just bid on those. But how the hell am I going to hide it from Da Wife :shrug ........ LMAO.. Thanks again Guys :thumbup
have them ship it in a vacuum cleaner box, she'll avoid it like the plauge.

As much as I hate to say it, if there is a Pep Boys in your area, they have them, or check with Summit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts